Saturday, March 12, 2011

John, All I Want for my Birthday is...

I told John that all I really wanted for my birthday was a sweet picture of me with the boys. This is what I got. Ha! This is quite possibly the worst photo EVER taken. No offense, John. Seriously, it's like that picture that you don't ever want anyone to see, and here I am putting it right out there in cyberworld. Sorry, Jack. 


A little better, but not much. 


We gave up, and John handed the camera over to me. Luckily, I took a couple photos that made the time it took me to download the photos onto my computer worthwhile. 



Happy birthday, Mom. Here's a booger. 

4 comments:

  1. That picture made my day!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud! The first picture is soooo awesome!! It's hard to capture one 2 year old let alone another one looking at the camera at the same time. :) Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahhaha.............poor Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahaaaa!! Has he started handing them to you yet?

    ReplyDelete