Oh, Lukey, there are so many things to love about you. I'm going to take this opportunity to write a few.
1. I love the way your ears stick out a little bit.
2. I love that you giggle when I talk to you as if I'm the funniest person you know.
3. I love when you nestle in close and rub your head against my shoulder.
4. I love seeing you with your feet up in the air while your hands play with your toes.
5. I love when your screams sound just like I imagine a velociraptor sounding.
6. I love that you've starting talking to me. "Goo!"
8. I love that you squeal at the words Tick Tock because you know I'm going to do the song and dance with you.
9. I love how you watch your brother and give him your biggest smiles.
10. I love to watch you in the bathtub- kicking, squealing, and having so much fun.
Oh, Lukey, I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment