Jack is 3 months old today. Where has the time gone? It amazes me how much a baby changes in such a short amount of time. I weighed Jack on our scale at home today. He weighs a whopping 15 pounds. While he still likes to sleep, he also enjoys playing now. He loves to ride a little pony down to town (Mommy's lap) and continues to think that the octopus on his playmat is the coolest toy in the house. He has little interest in any of the toys I spread out for him on his blanket. He does like the toys I dangle above him when he is in his carseat. He loves it when people cluck their tongues or whistle at him. Jack is extremely interested in the dogs. His eyes follow them around the room. Winston is the only dog that seems to reciprocate that interest. A milestone this month is that Jack has found his hands. He stares at them and sucks on his fists. Unfortunately, sucking on his fists often gags him, and that makes him angry. I often laugh at myself because I know that all children reach milestones like finding their hands, but when my baby does it I feel as though it is absolutely an unbelievable feat. Mom is pretty cool throughout the day, but Daddy is really entertaining when he gets home from work. I'm sure I have years of that ahead of me. Daddy is pretty active and fun. John and I feel so blessed to have such a happy baby. We will continue to update you on those amazing milestones that Jack achieves.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment