For the past two nights, Jack has slept through the night! His bedtime is around 8:30, and he's been sleeping until around 5:00 or 5:30. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean that Mom gets to sleep through the night. I still have to get up to pump:(
Ugh, well PLEASE share any wisdom you gain in the napping department. I used to think I had valuable advice to share (around months 2-4)...NOW? No one should take napping advice from me. In fact, I don't even offer it. :)
Hopefully he won't take after his friend Ross and go backwards in this department. Growth spurts and teething are my enemies.
ReplyDeleteHopefully he sleeps more like his mom and less like his friend. Now if only we could figure out napping...
ReplyDeleteUgh, well PLEASE share any wisdom you gain in the napping department. I used to think I had valuable advice to share (around months 2-4)...NOW? No one should take napping advice from me. In fact, I don't even offer it. :)
ReplyDelete