Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beatrix Potter Joined Us for Easter

John's mom has been collecting Beatrix Potter figurines, and today they all joined us at the table to celebrate Easter. Until recently, I had very little interest in Potter's stories besides Peter Rabbit. Then Jane started pulling out her figurines, and I was enchanted. Jack and I have read Peter Rabbit a couple of times, but as I was browsing through Jane's complete collection of Potter stories I found many others that I want to share with the little man. 

Aunt Annie, Uncle Eric, and Annie's boyfriend, Shane, joined us as well. They had not seen Jack since his baptism. I think they were amazed by how much he has grown.

It was a big day with lots of excitement, and Jack is down for the count. Happy Easter, everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Ellie - Jack changes every time I see a picture of him! I'm so thankful you all are safe and had a great Easter. Think of the fun ahead...

    ReplyDelete