Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who do you think Jack resembles?

 Jack




 Ellie                             




                    John

5 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, Jack's nose might be Ellie's. The rest is John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, in the pictures I would say John. But when I see Jack in person (and his mannerisms - especially with his mouth), I'll tell you again...I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say Jack has my mannerisms, Erin, are you referring to the fact that he cries when he isn't fed too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha, ha! No, I mean things he does with his lips...well...and the whole sleeping thing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie: Seeing this reminds me of when Sharon brought you to Illinois with Mom & Dad on your very first Thanksgiving (you would have been about 8 Mos.) and you were the cutest little moppet with all that red hair. But, you were in the biting stage with new teeth so every time anyone picked you up you would put those teeth to work on a shoulder or arm or whatever you could get. I think I still have a couple scars!

    Good memories!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete