As I was wheeling the boys through the grocery store this morning, my mind drifted to the days when Luke was too little to ride in the racecar cart. Back in those days, Jack would longingly look at those racecars lined up and ready for shopping and inevitably the question, "Is Luke big enough yet?" would slip from his lips. I should have taken a picture on the first day that I felt Luke was big enough to ride in the racecar because you would have seen the giddy expressions on both boys' faces. But this photo will have to be enough to remind me of the days before Luke was big enough to ride in the racecar cart when both boys are big enough to do their owning shopping.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I love this one! I was just at Publix yesterday and was going to put Sarah in the rocketship for the first time, but there were none available. Next time!
ReplyDeleteI want to get pushed around it that with them. :) It does make grocery shopping look like more fun.
ReplyDelete