Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not Gonna!

Let me just warn you. I am not gonna show you the picture I took of Jack throwing himself on the floor in the midst of a temper tantrum yesterday. Instead I'm going to lead you to believe that things are all rosy around here. Rosy as in this sweet smile when I go get Luke from his nap. 


Things are always peachy around here. My children always play together nicely and read books. I'm not gonna tell you about that temper tantrum I witnessed yesterday. 


Who am I kidding? Of course I'm gonna show it to you! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey....did Jack get a haircut? Was that approved by his stylist committee? He actually looks adorable. I think I have that same picture of Jake somewhere in my house. :) What a couple of sweet little boys. Thanks for updating the pictures. It always makes me happy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete