Do you know how they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
I think there may be something to that!
John, Jack, and I were looking through a box of pictures of me. Time and time again, John and I would say that reminds us of Jack. Digging through the kitchen drawers, riding our "motorcycles", bathing in the sink, crying... I could have put a lot more similarities up. As I sat down to write this post I started to think that maybe I should be thinking that the apple and the tree go even farther back, back to the people who took these pictures of me (trees) and myself (apple) since obviously we found the same moments endearing.








You were the cutest baby EVER! Seriously, you would not believe the people that would stop us on the street when we had you with us and tell us how adorable you were. You should have been in commercials. You were even more adorable in "real life" than you are in those old pictures.....and that is pretty darn cute. Most of the pictures of you when you were little were taken on polaroids...the kind of film that develops before your eyes...that was the technology in 1979. Everyone at home would fight over who got to take the polaroid picture of you. It was great fun watching it develop.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad to see Mom's arms unbuckling you from your life jacket. She missed so much.
Ellie,
ReplyDeleteKathy is right on about you. You were a very
beautiful baby!!!It is fun to see the pictures
and be reminded! You had the most beautiful hair!
I too recognized you Mom's arms taking your life jacket off. She was an awesome Mom. She made your house on Wooster street a welcome home to so many of us....
Can't wait to see more apple/tree photos!