Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

If you didn't guess, the last post was an April Fools prank. We are not expecting baby #3 although with the sweet, beautiful babies we make you couldn't blame us if we went nuts and had more!

So, who did I fool? Erin and Sarah fell for the prank big time this morning. I got to witness it in person, which made it lots of fun! Jake took the bait. Kathy had it all figured out and informed me that really my prank just made her sad. Megan fell for it, but she was sad too. Sorry guys! I didn't get to see Jane and Marion's reactions for myself, but the way Marion described Jane's reaction cracks me up. I think she may have been afraid that she was going to have to move in with us. Marion wasn't fooled at all though.

Happy April Fools Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment