Ever since Jane and Marion gave me the video monitor, I have become obsessed with getting sweet pictures of the boys while they are sleeping. I can't help it. Their peaceful faces undo me nearly every day. Today when I saw that Jack fell asleep with his book open to the tractors page, I simply had to sneak in to snap this shot. Getting these pictures is tricky. Jack's room is very dark. I really need the flash, but using it would wake him. I can't get too close. I only get one chance. The pressure...
Here's Luke today; asleep in my bed (I snuck out) with pillows to protect him once he wakes. This is our routine every afternoon. I could fight Luke and make him sleep in his own bed, or I could let him fall peacefully asleep in my arms. He's only going to be little once, and before too long he won't want me to hold him. So, I always choose to let him fall asleep in my arms. I'll admit, some days I sleep too.


No comments:
Post a Comment