I LOVE THIS ONE.... Takes me back a few years....Oh, Jack, you made me laugh....this is one for the wedding videos! Great photo, Ellie.
I just realized...this can't be Jack - the hair's wrong, right? John??? :) Or have I had too much wine????
It's Jack. I gave him a haircut last weekend, so he's looking a little grown up.
I just figured out that I've NEVER seen Jack upset, much less crying! I'm so use to seeing him with a smile and a happy face.
I LOVE THIS ONE.... Takes me back a few years....
ReplyDeleteOh, Jack, you made me laugh....this is one for the wedding videos! Great photo, Ellie.
I just realized...this can't be Jack - the hair's wrong, right? John??? :) Or have I had too much wine????
ReplyDeleteIt's Jack. I gave him a haircut last weekend, so he's looking a little grown up.
ReplyDeleteI just figured out that I've NEVER seen Jack upset, much less crying! I'm so use to seeing him with a smile and a happy face.
ReplyDelete