Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Lesson Learned


Aren't these shoes cute? They were Jack's first pair of shoes, and I absolutely love almost everything about them. I think they're adorable, and I appreciate how quickly I can slip them on his wiggly, squirmy feet. So what's the lesson to be learned? Velcro, my friends. Jack is so smart (Hey, that's what the sales associate told me!) that he figured out how to take these shoes off nearly as quickly or quicker than I can put them on.

So, sadly, I had to make another trip to the shoe store which is where I fell in love with these. Aren't these shoes cute? And, the best thing about this pair of shoes is that they were 50% off tie! I know it's hard to tell that these do indeed tie, but I challenge you try to get my little man to stay still long enough to take a photo of his shoe.

1 comment: