Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009



We enjoyed Christmas Eve with Linda and her family. I cooked for the first time, and I surprised myself when everything tasted pretty good. It was lots of fun to see Charlie, Joe, and Rachel. Even though we only live about 30 minutes away from them, we don't see them regularly. Everyone is busy. Charlie is finishing up at Western Kentucky soon. Joe is living in Nashville. Rachel just got accepted to the University of Tennessee's nursing program, which is quite impressive. We had a good time catching up.

On Christmas morning, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Annie, Eric, and Tiffany were there to help us celebrate the holiday. Jack made it through opening one gift (the firetruck from his Aunt Annie) before it was nap time. When he woke up, Grandpa and Daddy had his wagon put together, and let me tell you it was quite the hit!

Soon, we're on our way to celebrate Christmas for the third time with Kathy and her family. They hold a special place in my heart, so I am really looking forward to it!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I'll post more photos soon once I figure out my new software that Santa brought me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment