Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Look Who's Eleven Months Old!



You may be asking yourself if I forgot about Jack's eleven month birthday on the 27th. Though we have been really busy with Christmas and traveling to Minnesota, we didn't forget the day. Let's see... This month Jack added Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota to his travel log. He already visited Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan when we took our trip to Michigan last summer. Jack is wearing 12-18 month clothing although some of his 6-12 month stuff still fits. He's eating many of the everyday foods that John and I eat just chopped smaller. His favorite food is probably cheese, but rice pudding is a close second. Jack loves being around other children. He's a social butterfly. John and I were in a restaurant the other night when the next guy in line started talking to him. Jack reached out his arms and tried to go to the guy. It surprised me and the guy in line. He continues to be a sweet natured baby who has stolen my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment