Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...



is Photoshop Lightroom 2. I've been playing with a free 30 day subscription which runs out today. Yesterday, I decided to just buy the program for myself because I love it and I rarely buy anything for myself. I went online to find the best place to purchase it and found out that it is sold out everywhere! So, unless Santa has something up his sleeve, I'm going to have to wait until my birthday to be able to make any more photos look this good. Boo...

4 comments:

  1. Unreal! I can't believe it is sold out!! Well, at least Elements can keep you busy until someone restocks LR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie... Yea, they will get it back in stock soon. I am gonna get it too. The comment by Hef Vox was by me accidentally on Dan's profile! So ignore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo, beautiful boy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture! I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete