Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mommy's New Toy

Letting the dogs out is not as easy as just opening the back door like it was at the old house. We don't have a fence and really have no intention of ever getting a fence, so they have to be watched. Luckily, it's like being on a hike every time you step outdoors here, so this chore isn't really a chore! Up until today, I carried Jack on my chest in his Baby Bjorn, but the 23 pound stinker has gotten so heavy that I was going to bed with a backache. So, I bought a baby carrier on Ebay that is definitely my new favorite toy.




A rare mommy shot... and yes, that is our new house in the background.




And, if this face is any indication, I think Jack likes this new toy too! Look at that dimple. I don't capture that in very many of the photographs I take. Score!




2 comments:

  1. Ellie - awesome purchase! Your house is beautiful and so is that little boy! I hope you are enjoying your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cara. We are enjoying the new house, the new toy, and the boy. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete