I am also fortunate that I have this man in my life (the taller one).
I knew that John would make an awesome father one day when I married him, but he has exceeded my every expectation. I find myself taking him for granted too often as married people often do, but on this Thanksgiving I will be counting my blessings that I am married to you, John.
Alright, alright... on to the other turkey day I mentioned. This year John will be participating in his first ever turkey hunt. John and his dad have bought licenses as well as a blind and hope to shoot three turkeys each for us to enjoy this winter. But the bigger blessing in all of this is seeing John and his dad enjoy time together. It is my hope that one day Jack will enjoy keeping his father's company as much as John enjoys keeping his father's.
I would be remiss if I did not thank Gigi Merc for making Jack another special shirt. The turkey one in the first picture is definitely one of my favorites in Jack's closet right now. Thanks, Merc!
I know that each of you who reads my blog is special to me, and on this upcoming turkey day, I will be counting you as one of the blessings in my life.


Awesome picture of Jack in his turkey shirt. That one should go in a frame! And look how much he has changed since your MI trip. Where, oh where, is that pause button?
ReplyDeleteHe does look sweet in his shirt! Be looking for his Christmas one!
ReplyDeleteScore! We'll be eagerly awaiting the new shirt, Merc. Thank you! Erin, I definitely am looking for the pause button!
ReplyDelete