Jack has become quite the helper in the kitchen. He has figured out how drawers work and thinks they are pretty magical. He has yet to pinch his fingers, but I know it is coming. Putting child safety locks on the cabinets and drawers is on John's To Do List.
This evening I stripped Jack down to his diaper because I am trying to help him learn how to stand up by pulling himself up on the furniture and his sweatpants make him slip. The little booger took off across the living room, crawling on his knees! It surprised me because he has been doing the Army crawl for so long that I never expected him to do the traditional crawl. I guess that is a disadvantage of trying to learn how to crawl in sweatpants weather versus shorts weather. We'll have to crank up the heat periodically and let Jack explore. Jack and I have to finish cooking dinner. We'll see you next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment