"This is the house that Jack built..."
:) i love him.
I love pics of the back of baby's heads... :) Are those PJs? They are CUTE!
Love the "behind" picture!!! Love the PJ pants, too.
Thanks, guys. I have gone pajama crazy! Jack went from having one pair of jammies a couple of weeks ago to having EIGHT! Luckily, I got super deals on them, but nonetheless eight may be a bit excessive. :-)
"This is the house that Jack built..."
ReplyDelete:) i love him.
ReplyDeleteI love pics of the back of baby's heads... :) Are those PJs? They are CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLove the "behind" picture!!! Love the PJ pants, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. I have gone pajama crazy! Jack went from having one pair of jammies a couple of weeks ago to having EIGHT! Luckily, I got super deals on them, but nonetheless eight may be a bit excessive. :-)
ReplyDelete