Friday, February 6, 2009

Love the Dinosaurs

Shortly after I found out Jack was a boy, I went shopping. Gymboree had the cutest dinosaur collection at the time. I went a little crazy and bought just about every piece of clothing in the collection. My love of everything dinosaurs was a well known fact, and so Jack has many dinosaurs in his wardrobe that he received as gifts. So far Jack hasn't been able to wear much of anything out of his closet. He is so little that even his newborn clothes don't fit. But, when I tried this outfit on him this morning, it was a perfect fit. Dino-mite!

5 comments:

  1. We have to get them together in the outfits so we can take their picture...SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to have a picture of the boys together in their Dino-Mite outfits. That's one to frame for my wall!!!

    He is the cutest thing, Ellie, and so sweet in that light blue and green. You all did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, I did NOT recognize little Jack. He has his eyes open!! Oh, I am missing that. You will have to get John to instruct Jack on the proper way to salute. Young Jack is using his left hand, unless the image is reserved, to render a very nice little salute.

    I have a wonderful photo of Jack as my screen saver on my business PC. The only thing I have to complain about is there are too many files and items on my desktop that obstruct my view of him. Time to clean up.

    You are a wonderful and happy mom. I see that in your eyes. Thanks for bringing our little man into the world.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is absolutely handsome!! I am so happy for you all, I can tell you are just inlove with your littlest man! We have to chat soon!! I miss you and love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie,
    Jack is beautiful. He is especially cute in dinosaur themed outfits....but, I really don't think it would matter what you put him in. He's just that adorable. :)

    We love you all. Kathy and crew

    ReplyDelete