There is something enchanting about a baby's hands and feet. Jack takes after his daddy in both departments. He has long, beautiful fingers and long, lean feet. These characteristics don't come from my mix of Thorn and Bruns genes! No offense to any of the relatives who managed to come away with long fingers and toes. I'm just jealous.
I wasn't one of those mothers who immediately after giving birth started counting fingers and toes. I don't know if it was because I knew it was out of my hands, because it just didn't matter to me, or because I was just too exhausted! In my eyes, he was perfect whether he had ten fingers or eight.
One of my friends told me that I have a beautiful baby. I told her that in my eyes he would be beautiful if his head was attached to the other end! I guess that is the beginning of a mother's unconditional love for her child. Fortunately for Jack, all of his anatomy is in the right place. But I'd love him even if it wasn't.
Hello my dear friend. I just wanted to let you know that I check in on you and little man often!! I was talking to Kelly Lynn today and she told me to tell you that she thinks you have the most beautiful baby boy! Yes, Maui was showing off Jack when Kelly stopped by for a visit sometime this week..:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. I always knew I had a soft spot for your mom.
ReplyDeleteI love the shots..especially his sweet little tushie! xo (Erin's) Aunt M.
ReplyDelete