I am amazed by how much our little man sleeps. In fact, I asked the pediatrician on Tuesday if a baby can sleep too much. He laughed and assured me that Jack needs his rest. If only Mom could get some rest too. I am suffering from a touch of insomnia. When Jack gets up for his midnight bottle, I find that he falls asleep almost with the last suck while I am usually still awake when his 3:00 am feeding rolls around. Last night when John got home from work, he took one look at me and ordered me to bed. It was so nice to turn off the monitor and know that Jack and John would take care of each other.
Here's what I mean about Jack sleeping ALL of the time. These pictures were all taken before noon. Jack definitely has some Thorn blood running through his veins!

Jack started the morning in his crib.

Then he moved to his bouncy seat while I did some housework.

After that, he moved to his cradle while I showered.
So glad he has many cozy spots in which to snooze. Zzzzzz....
ReplyDeleteDid you notice that his hands are in the same spot each time? Right hand up and left hand bent towards head... :)
Ellie and John, he's absolutely beautiful. These are the first pictures I've seen of him with his head uncovered - he's gorgeous.
ReplyDelete