Thursday, June 30, 2011

Here, Kitty, Kitty!

Jack loves to help around the house. He's particularly fond of vacuuming, laundry, and cooking as well as anything his daddy is doing outside. A couple of months ago, we started letting Jack help take care of the cats. Then I started to realize that while Jack did a lot of helping, he didn't have anything that he was responsible for by himself. I decided it was going to become his job to feed the cats once a day. Usually I just open the door for him, and he does it all by himself. Today, I tagged along to video Jack busy doing his chores.



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for posting it. :) We can't wait for you to come and see us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, this is Jane's absolute favorite video of Jack. She watches if often. Nice work. Marion

    ReplyDelete