You're looking at 706 diapers. Baby Luke's toosh will be nice and dry because of the generosity of our friends and family over the weekend. Thank you to Erin and Sarah for planning and hosting an incredible sprinkle.
In other matters, I still hear it from Megan and Kathy on occasion that I never shared a pregnancy picture while I was expecting Jack. It was because I was as big as a house. See?
Large and In Charge (34 weeks)
I don't want to hear about it this time around, so I am posting a picture. Both photos were taken before the boys' showers. I am 32 weeks pregnant in the following picture.
I know I looked a lot larger while I was pregnant with Jack, but I actually gained LESS weight. With Jack, I gained 22 pounds. I am quickly approaching 30 pounds with Luke, and I still have about 8 weeks to go. Ugh! I still cook Weight Watchers recipes most nights of the week, but I will admit that there is a devil on my shoulder who occasionally whispers in my ear, "Go ahead. Eat it. This is the last time you'll ever be pregnant." I'm so weak...



You look so pretty. You look GREAT! Megan says you should have Many MORE babies!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun this weekend.
You're beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of the 706 diapers! It was a fun party. As for your preggo pics... you look beautiful!!!! :) I have told you that everytime I see you...because it's true!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful.
ReplyDelete