Every year at Williamson Medical Center, where Grandma Jane works, she gets to use attendance reward points to "buy" something from a catalog full of great stuff. The year that I was pregnant with Jack, Jane used her points to get this cool sand and water table. Until yesterday it was in the garage waiting for Jack to get big enough to use.
The last couple of weeks, the weather has been getting nicer so Jack and I have been playing outside. It became obvious that Jack's favorite thing to do was to dig in the mud, so I decided it was definitely time to get out the sand and water table.
Jack dove right in and had a great time playing in the sand. I didn't fill up the water side yesterday because it was only 70 degrees. By the end of the week, it's supposed to be 80, so we'll give it a try then. Jack had such a good time that we went to Target to buy some more sand toys. Now he has trucks and other fun stuff to play with. It's apparent that this is going to be one of Jack's favorite summer toys.



Awwww...fun. Tell Jack I like his new haircut. You can't tell that he cried the entire time and it only took 6 minutes. :)
ReplyDelete