And that, my friends, is your Jack fix.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
A Jack Fix
I got a text message today that said, "You are going on almost a whole month without a blog post. I need a Jack fix." Sadly, it's true, but I do have an excuse. John and I found out that we are expecting another baby. The baby is due November 12th, which makes me eleven weeks pregnant. I've found this pregnancy to be much more tolerable than my first. I haven't experienced the nausea that plagued me in my first trimester with Jack. I have been very tired, but napping while Jack naps has helped. And, I am so lucky that my little man likes to be helpful. See?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! Congrats! Hope this pregnancy will be a breeze.
ReplyDelete:), too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you, John and Jack!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! We are soooooo excited for the baby. Jack is going to love a baby brother or sister. Did you and John go over the list that Megan and I sent home with you????? :) We love you all and are thrilled that you are adding to your family.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! He'll be a great big brother, I'm sure. And it sounds like their spacing will be similar to Ashleigh and Reagan. I think it's a great age difference. Hope you continue to feel well! Maureen
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I cannot wait to see another Seaton running around!
ReplyDelete