Being the receiver and the photographer is not easy, so this is the best shot I have gotten of Jack walking so far. Each day Jack is walking a little more. He giggles every time he tries it, probably due to my reaction to his efforts. He can walk 7 or 8 steps from John to me, and he is letting go of furniture and walking 4 or 5 steps before stumbling. He has a lot more confidence if he knows I am going to catch him before he falls. This evening he stood for the first time without pulling up on anything. I expect that he'll be walking pretty well by the time we make our trek north in April.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Walking
Being the receiver and the photographer is not easy, so this is the best shot I have gotten of Jack walking so far. Each day Jack is walking a little more. He giggles every time he tries it, probably due to my reaction to his efforts. He can walk 7 or 8 steps from John to me, and he is letting go of furniture and walking 4 or 5 steps before stumbling. He has a lot more confidence if he knows I am going to catch him before he falls. This evening he stood for the first time without pulling up on anything. I expect that he'll be walking pretty well by the time we make our trek north in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment