Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's Been Going On

I recently had a conversation with Jack about the need for him to learn to write his name legibly before he had to write his letter to Santa this Christmas. You know, we don't want Santa to feel confused. He has asked to practice almost daily since. Boy, has he gotten good at it! I'm quite certain that Santa is going to know exactly who wrote him this year.  



I bought a book at Costco a month or two ago that has lots of preschool activities, including Jack's favorite activity, cutting. Every time he finishes a page, he asks me to hang it on the refrigerator so Daddy can see when he gets home. We are flying through that book, so I was pretty excited when Erin sent me the link to another one that is similar. We don't want to run out of things to cut, glue, or color! 


Library day is one of Jack's favorite days of the week. It's always difficult because Luke is a mess all through story hour, but Jack loves Miss Tracy's story hour so much that we go anyway. A few weeks ago, Miss Tracy started doing a rhyme about monkeys teasing an alligator. Ultimately the alligator eats the monkeys one by one. Luke, the child who appears to not pay any attention at story hour, has started walking around the housing saying, "Na na na, na na na, SNAP!" It's pretty adorable. I snapped these photos within five minutes of us walking through the door after our library visit this week. My boys love books. 



And, that's what's been going on around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment