I'm writing to tell you that Luke is brilliant. Advanced. Gifted. I've labeled him. He'll be attending a TAG program for toddlers in the fall. HA!
In all seriousness, sometimes Luke does things that amaze me. Today I was stunned as I watched him working on a Mr. Potatohead creation for the first time. He watched Jack who was playing with the Potatoheads for a few minutes before he started grunting and pointing (He may be brilliant, but he doesn't talk.), indicating that he would like one. Jack moved over a little bit and gave Luke a naked potato. Look at the pictures below to see what Luke did all on his own! You'll label him too.
Isn't that amazing? All of the pieces are in the right spots, and all of the features are there. Hat, shoes, hands, mouth, and eyes. I was seriously shocked that he was capable of all that. He's totally gifted. :-)
I think I read somewhere that many of our best thinkers started with Mr. Potato Head! Go Luke!
ReplyDeleteJanice
I like what Janice said!
ReplyDelete