I was convinced that I was going to make Jack's Halloween costume this year. Costumes are expensive, and since they are only worn for one night I could not see the sense in spending a lot of money. I got on Pinterest and started looking at other people's ideas. I stumbled across a Duplo costume made out of a box and a few round craft boxes. I thought it was the perfect costume for Jack. I made it for under $10.
About the time I finished the costume, Jack and John built the doghouse for the dogs. That's when Jack decided that he wanted to be a dog in a doghouse for Halloween and NOT A DUPLO!!! One afternoon, we were over at Grandma's house and she asked Jack what he was going to be for Halloween. He spilled the whole story about how he didn't want to be a Duplo he wanted to be a dog. He can be pretty convincing because when this cute dog costume went on sale, Grandma sent it our way. It turns out that if you're a smart shopper like Grandma, you can buy an adorable costume for nearly the same price that I made one for.
Luke is wearing this sweet little Halloween outfit with a pumpkin hat that Grandma found at the farmer's market.
I'll try to take some pictures tonight once Jack makes his big decision.



No comments:
Post a Comment