Our family was stopped at a stoplight this evening. John and I were chatting in the front seats when I heard Jack in the back talking about the birds beside the car. I had to completely crack up when I realized he was telling us what the birds were talking about. He said they were talking about how they just wanted hugs from their mommies. John asked him what they would do if their mommies were at work. Jack said that the daddies needed to go instead so the mommies could stay home and give the babies their hugs. I thought it was the sweetest interpretation of our family. Friday, August 5, 2011
Birds Need Hugs Too
Our family was stopped at a stoplight this evening. John and I were chatting in the front seats when I heard Jack in the back talking about the birds beside the car. I had to completely crack up when I realized he was telling us what the birds were talking about. He said they were talking about how they just wanted hugs from their mommies. John asked him what they would do if their mommies were at work. Jack said that the daddies needed to go instead so the mommies could stay home and give the babies their hugs. I thought it was the sweetest interpretation of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww......life and love from the perspective of a 2 year old...it really is pretty simple.
ReplyDelete