I am a C-H.
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N.
'Cause I have C-H-R-I-S-T
in my H-E-A-R-T
and I will L-O-V-E
E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y
That's right, little Lukey was baptized this morning. Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy, Mommy, and Jack all stood up and promised to raise Luke as a Christian. Grandpa and Grandma got him off to a great start with a Busy Bible for his faith chest. As with Jack, my favorite part of the baptism was when the pastor asked the congregation to all promise to help with the task. If I could, I'd like to ask for all of your help too because you're the people who love us the most.






Ellie and John, this is the sweeest post yet. I love the expression of joy as Luke sings about his freedom in Christ. Like you, the commitment made by our church family is something that is very important to us. We can begin Jack and Luke's bible education with the nice fabric bible they have.
ReplyDeleteYou are wonderful parents who are great role models for your boysand so many others.
Marion and Jane