Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daddy and Jack

Just two weeks ago, Jack would call my name from his crib when he was ready to get out. Over and over I'd hear, "Mommy, Mommy, Mom...my!" Since Luke's arrival, things have changed a little bit. Now I hear, "MommyDaddy, MommyDaddy, MommyDad...dy!" John has completely embraced this change in our lives. He spent the entire weekend with Jack. I think they'd both agree that the best part of their weekend was a trip to the zoo on Sunday. Jack had not been to the zoo since he was about six months old and too little to remember it. John came home with stories of Jack running excitedly through the zoo, climbing through tunnels for a closer look at the meerkats, and staring at the noisy flamingos. Luckily, John knew that the only thing that could ease the sting of not being able to go along would be pictures and videos to chronicle the event. Here's a peek at the fun my boys shared at the zoo. 



1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about the zoo today!! Jack looks so happy to be there.

    ReplyDelete