Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Airing Dirty Laundry

What does Jack do while I'm nursing Luke? He's content to read books for a while, but when he gets restless he tends to get a bit more creative. Take this photo for instance that I took with my cell phone. I don't mean to air dirty laundry clean underwear, but this is what Jack did this morning. That's my underwear drawer around Jack's neck, including Spanx on his head and socks on his hand. I swear it never gets dull around here. :-)

6 comments:

  1. This totally made my day today! I love Big Brother, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, I swear I was mad at every doctor in a 5 county radius - then I read your blog and I haven't quit laughing! I'm so glad that Jack (and the rest of the Seaton Family) share their lives with me!

    I'm smilin' BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I saw that very same thing on that reality designer show a while back. He is some talented little guy!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a little boy with a serious underwear fetish. :) He is so adorable! Thanks for taking that picture. It makes me belly laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this and laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic photo! this may come back to haunt Jack later is life (but only in a fun way) :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete