Monday, January 4, 2010

Some Minnesota Christmas Snapshots

We had such a great time in Minnesota with the Johnsons. Jake and Megan have grown into amazing young adults, which makes their Aunt Ellie very proud. Some may say that the Johnsons are a bit baby Jack crazy. Quite honestly, Jack may be a bit Johnson crazy, too. Here are a few photos to prove my point.


Megan and Jack sharing a laugh.


Jack taking a time out with Jake. (Jake's had plenty of those in his lifetime. Ha!)


Kathy kept saying, "Jack, it's even fun to watch you eat."


Here's why Jack was crazy about Kevin. In every photo I have of the two of them together, Kevin is playing with Jack.


Cold weather Minnesota fun: watching Kevin's fish tank.


Helping Megan take down the Christmas tree.


More Minnesota cold weather fun: a swing hung from the ceiling.


Jack has started pointing at everything. He's showing off in this photograph.

I would have loved it if I could have taken lots of outdoor photographs in the pretty snow, but it was too cold for us to take Jack outside. We saw temperatures as low as -22! Nevertheless, we had an awesome time in Minnesota this Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun. Thank you soooooo much for driving all the way to see us. It made our Christmas break. Jack is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you all had such a great trip! And my goodness is Jack cute!!!!! It looks like he had a ball.

    ReplyDelete