Friday, January 8, 2010

What's Jack Chasing?



What's Jack chasing across the living room floor?




Up on all fours in an effort to catch them?




This kitty, Olaf...




... and this kitty, Sven, the two barn cats we brought home from Minnesota.

In all the time we've lived in our new home out in the country, we've had one mouse in our house, but that was enough for me. I'm irrationally (I know I'm crazy!) afraid of the rodents. We all have our fears, right? So, when we heard that Kevin's sister had some barn kittens, we decided that we would bring one home. Did you count two kittens in the photos? We didn't want one kitten to be lonely out on the farm. And, didn't I say that these were barn kitties? We decided that they would start out in the garage until they get a little bit bigger. Then we'll let them loose on the farm. In the meantime, we're enjoying our two friendly kittens who even seem to like Baby Jack, the tail puller!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Olaf and Sven went to a good Norwegian family. By the looks of the photos Jack could sweet talk ma and pa into moving them from the garage into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, you betcha, Julie! They spend a little time in the house so Jack can see them. Can I just say that you raised the sweetest kittens ever? They are so friendly, and I'm not kidding when I say that they even like Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to teach Jack to say, "Here kitty, kitty, kitty." It is much easier than trying to chase them all over the house. :)

    ReplyDelete