Tuesday, January 19, 2010
First Year Video
Jack's birthday is just around the corner. In fact, his party is this weekend. To chronicle Jack's first year, I've put together a video. It's sort of long as you can expect from a mother who has taken 6,000 photos since Jack was born. I really enjoyed spending some time in my photo album and choosing the photos that really show the happiness Jack has added to our lives over the last year. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow...his video is adorable. I love the pictures and music. Well done, Ellie. Jack is loved by so many of us. Happy Birthday, Jack!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jack!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!!!! Very special...
ReplyDeleteA year of sweet memories - and so many more ahead of you. Thank you for sharing your lives with me.
ReplyDeleteThat was beautiful! Great Job Mom!!! Many more memories ahead for us all!
ReplyDelete