Grandma and Grandpa Seaton were waiting anxiously for his arrival along with Aunt Annie and Uncle Eric. Our good friends Nick and Erin were at the hospital to help us celebrate too.
The excitement of the day kept me wide awake last night, so I am hoping to get some good sleep tonight. I'll post more pictures soon, but here are a couple to give you a taste.
Hey....we're so happy.
ReplyDeleteHe is just beautiful, Ellie! I am so proud of you. Take care and keep the pix posted. I've shared the news with everyone at Taylor.
ReplyDeleteJune
Hey Ellie! Congrats to you and John - he looks absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to more pics.
ReplyDeleteAunt Janice
Picture of perfection...
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ellie! He is so beautiful! I hope you are feeling well and that your blood pressure is doing okay. Take care and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteLisa Bauer
Congratulations! I am Kathy's friend and I am thrilled for you all. I'm anxious to see more pictures. I hope that you have been able to get some rest, Ellie. When do you go home? Best wishes for a great life as a new family. Jack is a very lucky little guy. Enjoy each and every moment as a mom! It goes by so quickly.
ReplyDeleteKris Kuechenmeister
I am so happy for you and John and Jack, but also for Grandma and Grandpa Seaton. Big adventures ahead...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so glad Ross' best friend is here! Remember, I'll do two for one babysitting when I'm in town!!
ReplyDelete