Tonight, Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to see the little one. We shared dinner together, and Grandma and Grandpa were quick to get up from the table to resume holding Jack. Before leaving, Marion quipped about having a car-seat ready to whisk Jack home. This is not an entirely fantastic proposition in that Jane has a nursery set up in Anne's old room. While we enjoyed living in Virginia, family brought us back to Tennessee.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow... I don't think the grandparent Seaton's have aged in over 2 decades. Congrats to the new arrival via John an Elle Seaton, and a double congrats on making a boy (John). The baby is beautiful, and, I just wanted to state, John and Myself are the only two men of our generation that have boys.... John, thanks for the support on carrying on the male birth cycle, but seriously, Good job to the both of you.
ReplyDeleteLet me know when I get to change a diaper for memories sake.
Nicholas Barrett
Father of Two,
Wife of One