Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Break and Megan's Visit

Megan came for the boys' Fall Break. She's all done with PA school, has passed her boards, and is waiting on licensure to begin working. I can't help but feel a little sadness along with all the excitement I feel about her beginning her career because this is the last of her school breaks that she can spend with me. (ugly cry) I am so thankful that she has chosen to spend so much time with us because Luke and Jack have really gotten to know her over the years, and boy do they love her! 

We spent a lot of time enjoying the last week at the neighborhood pool. Megan got Luke in trouble by going down the slide with him when a grumpy life guard was on duty. The funny thing about that is I don't know who hates being in trouble more- Luke or Megan. 





Megan and I took the boys to see Charlotte's Web at the Center for Puppetry Arts. We twirled through the museum, took in the show, and made geese puppets. 




We went to Ponce City Market because Megan wanted a pair of Frye shoes for work. The boys' favorite book store in right next door, so it was a win win. 


Megan and I shopped until I dropped for work clothes. She has an entire wardrobe of cute things to wear to work now. 


Megan took the boys hiking at Amicalola Falls one morning. 





Megan stole my dog from me. Hattie adored her. I'm not going to lie, I was jealous. 



Love you, Megan! Thanks for being one of my people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment