Megan is finishing up with her last college classes. Soon, she'll start her year of clinicals for PA school. That means this is her last spring break, and thankfully she chose to spend it with us! We had awesome weather for her and lots of fun little things to do.
Megan and I went to a Paint Your Pets class.
Luke, Megan, and I went downtown and found all the mice on Main Street.
Megan, Jack, Luke, and I went to see Zootopia.
We took the kids to the park by Jack's school and let them play on the playground for awhile and hiked down to see the waterfalls.
Megan and I also did quite a bit of shopping. So fun! It was nice to just hang out with one of my favorite people. On Friday morning, after I'd taken Megan to the airport, Luke woke up and said, "I wish we could hear Megan's voice today..." And it wasn't long before Jack was saying he missed her too. We love you, Meggie!








What a wonderful time with Megan. The boys will long remember their time with her. Thanks for sharing these moments, Ellie.
ReplyDelete