Aunt Kathy and Megan visited us in Virginia for Spring Break last week. We had such a fun time visiting with them. The boys were thrilled to have two of their favorite people visit. Near the end of their stay, Luke decided it was time for Aunt Kathy to go home and bring Jake and Uncle Kevin back. Megan was supposed to stay here indefinitely. Aren't we sad that isn't the case?
Some highlights from their trip were our hike at Hoffler Creek, our trip to First Landing State Park to picnic and play/walk on the beach, and my birthday parties at Charissa's house and at home. Jack loved introducing "The Johnsons" to his teacher. I'm sure Luke enjoyed having new people to laugh at his antics and to "just tease". I enjoyed our nightly walks and chats around the neighborhood and simply spending time with two of my best friends. I love you guys.














No comments:
Post a Comment