Jack's preschool class had a parent's group trip out to the pumpkin patch today. It was fun for Jack to get to see some of his classmates and play with Colton who seems to be quickly becoming Jack's best friend. Luke invited his best friend, Harper, along.
We started our morning with a hayride out to the pumpkin patch where each child got to choose a pumpkin to take home. Careful consideration was given to many, many pumpkins before each boy finally chose their favorite to bring home. Jack chose a very traditional orange pumpkin. I must admit that Luke's pumpkin was my favorite. It is a small white pumpkin with green and orange stripes. So cool!
After the pumpkin patch, we headed to the pasture area where the kids got to do all sorts of farm activities. Luke's favorite thing to do was to play in the corn with machinery. Jack loved "roping" these cow barrels. He was really good at it! He asked me to try. It took me three times before I roped a cow. I guess I'm not much of a cowgirl.





No comments:
Post a Comment