Tuesday, June 11, 2013

At The Pool

Our summer has started, which in the past couple of years has come to mean a lot of time at the pool for us. This morning we had our first break in the weather in several days. The boys and I were the first ones at the pool. Jack picked up right where he left off last summer. He has his own swim stroke. This summer he has added diving for objects to his bag of tricks. Luke is still wearing his turtle jacket. He's gotten pretty good at kicking, but he isn't too interested in putting his face in the water. I found a lifeguard who wants to earn a few extra bucks this summer by giving swimming lessons. She has taught at the Y, so I think she will do a nice job. It's so much fun to watch their delight in spending time at the pool. Unfortunately, after two hours of swimming today, I was the only one tired enough to nap! 






No comments:

Post a Comment