Wednesday, April 3, 2013

They're Here!

Several weeks ago, John and I took the boys to a hobby store. We left with an ant farm. This isn't totally shocking since we've been talking about getting a fish tank or something of the sort for Jack's room. When John saw the ant farm, he suggested that instead. I sent off for the ants as soon as we got home, and we have waited, and waited, and waited until the forecast was right for getting ants in the mail. Thankfully, today was the day. I have two pretty excited boys. Jack hasn't left his spot at the table in the past hour, and his eyes have barely left the ant farm with the exception of when he ran to his toyroom to get his camera to document the ants working. It's a pretty exciting day around here. 



1 comment:

  1. We absolutely love seeing Luke and Jack's curiosity in action. A terrarium could be the next....

    One of the many admirable things about ants.....they have a mission and never give up.

    ReplyDelete