Monday, September 10, 2012
MOPPETS
I'm a MOPS (Mother of a Preschooler), and these are my two MOPPETS. Our first meeting was this morning. When I arrived to drop the boys off, the MOPPETS coordinator asked me if I thought Luke would be happier if he could be in the same room as his brother. So, even though it was Luke's first time away from me in a school-like setting, at least he had his brother's companionship to make the transition easier. Even with Jack's presence, twice during the meeting I heard little Luke crying in the nursery. Poor baby. The nursery caregiver confirmed that Luke had moments of uncertainty, but each time she brought him over to Jack and Jack was able to calm him down.
I'm pretty excited about the MOPS group. It feels like a good way to meet a few friends and begin to make Atlanta feel more like home. I know Jack is excited about being a MOPPET, and I hope that Luke will grow to enjoy being one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you look great, ellie! :) miss you! talk to you soon! I have some great construction going on outside of my window, so Jack and Luke need to get in on the action!!
ReplyDelete