Thursday, September 20, 2012

All The Time



The neighbor boy's oma is here taking care of him while his mother is away. As we were visiting this afternoon, she said, "You are out here all the time." Boy, is she right. Jack, Luke, and I have been putting in long hours on our bike saddles. The intermittent rain hasn't deterred us from getting in practice every day this week. In fact, the boys have found great pleasure in riding through the puddles until their backs are striped with mud. 


Luke is celebrating three months with his Strider. He's gotten really good at it. The unfortunate news is that he refuses to get on it if I force him to wear his helmet. For now, I've decided that it's best if he loves biking so much that the ride is worth having to suffer through the helmet. 


With all the traveling that John has been doing, it sure is nice that opening the garage door and getting out a couple of bikes is all it takes to keep the two boys happy for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment