Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Luke's First Bike

Do you remember how excited we were when Jack got his first bike? Well, it was little brother Luke's turn yesterday. John and I debated for a long time about how to handle the bike situation. We know Jack is almost ready for a pedal bike, but we are hoping Santa will help us out a little with that. Luke is a little younger than Jack was when he got his Strider. Jack was pushing 2. Luke is just 1 1/2. But, Luke was doing everything he could do to tell us he wanted a bike. He tried so hard to ride Jack's Strider, but set to Jack's height it didn't work out so well for him. Then last week, I got one of my parenting newsletters that alerted me to a sale on Amazon. Striders were on mega sale, 40% off! That ended the debate. 

Yesterday was Luke's first time seeing his new bike. I think it's a hit. Sorry about the video quality. I am having to use my cell phone right now for all videos. I misplaced the video camera in the process of moving and cannot for the life of me remember where it is. So, I don't get to edit out the embarrassing stuff like explaining why Luke got his bike before Christmas. Ha!
















Now John and I have two happy biker boys. I can only hope that Luke gets as much use and love out of his Strider as Jack has out of his.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos of the boys. The background looks like the Augusta golf course. What a GREAT place for the boys to ride their bikes. They will rule the court.

    ReplyDelete