She played on the trampoline with him.
She took us out to her boyfriend's elk ranch for a tour. Jack was quite impressed with Farmer Ike, so much so that he told him, "You're a good farmer," with no prompting at all. LOL
She raced Jack on the "motorcycles" and even taught Luke how to sit on one without falling off.
Luke, in true happy baby fashion, made lots of friends.
We spent several days at the Johnson farm before heading up to the Cities for my nephew, Mike's, wedding to a great girl, Andrea. Their wedding was beautiful, and I wish them all of the happiness in the world.
Being responsible for the little guys, I missed the opportunity to get a photo of the real bride and groom, but I really loved their cake topper. Mike wrestled for the University of Minnesota.
Two of my favorite people, Jake and Megan. I hope my kids turn out as well as they have.
My sisters- Kathy, Linda, and me
Liz (Jake's girlfriend), Megan, Megan (Charlie's girlfriend), Charlie (in my dad's suit!), Rachel, and Christine
The Thorn Boys- David, Tommy, and Mike
More than just my niece, my friend, Megan
Megan and Kathy
My brother, John, and his grandson, Jackson.
The Johnson Family
Linda and Rachel
Kathy and Kevin
We had a great trip north. I look forward to seeing the people I love enough to travel with two little kids again soon.


























I loved looking at all the pictures. I can tell your family is so great....and they love your boys. So, you traveled with the two little ones and yourself? Impressive, you super mom.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time. Thanks for coming. I know it was a lot of work for you, but we are really grateful that you did it. The boys grow up sooooo fast, and we don't want to miss any of it! Michael and Andrea had a beautiful wedding. I was happy that almost everyone from our family was able to make it. It was all good. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing all of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou all look great!
Your family will always hold a very special
place in my heart!
Your boys are so lucky to have an Aunt Kathy!
Jan